Roll Top cover offer

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 02:21:26 EDT

I got this in the mail today and thought I should pass the offer around to
those who want it.

Mike S.
1993 V6 5-speed CC Sport

"Dear Mike,

Hello,

My name is Ed Brooks and I am the person in charge of technical support here
at Pace-Edwards, maker of the Roll-Top(TM) Cover. I have been given the
authority to offer you a special price on our Roll-Top(TM) Cover. The price
you were previously quoted for full-size trucks was $649.00 (US) and small to
mid-size was $599.00 plus shipping and handling.

For a limited time, I can offer you the full-size truck cover for $599.00(US)
or the small to mid-size cover for $549.00. These prices do not include
shipping and handling or installation.

If you are interested in purchasing one of our covers at this lower price, or
if you have any questions, please call me at 1-800-338-3697. If your friends
or family would like to take advantage of the pricing special, give them my
number and have them give me a call. To recieve this price you must ASK FOR
ED.

Sincerely,

Ed Brooks
Technical Advisor