Re: Need help with brakes PLEASE -Reply

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 02:40:18 EDT

<< >>Could the stress from the added weight of the trailer been too much
 for my
 poor Dak,<<<

 no 6er jokes!!!! =)
 -just helpin' a fellow 6er out =)

 -mike d. ooV6

Now worries from the engine. She's stock as can be and she pulled the trailer
just fine(a lot of that praise should go to the 5-speed -thank god for low
gearing). It's just a matter of stopping that had me worried ;) Seriously
though, I was hauling a really heavy load. There were over 10K people at this
campout and of all the trucks we were admiring as they pulled out Sunday
morning, the only things I saw pulling loads heavy as mine were duelly
diesels, an F-250 longbed 4x4, and 2 k1500 4X4s. I WAS pulling more than I
felt safe, but it's nice to know I can if I have to :)

Mike S.
V6 with grunt and the 5-speed to back it up in a 93 CC
Glory be to the Dak!