Re: Hilarious Spank

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 07:30:05 EDT

Jacqueline wrote:

> please note it was a Canadian woman that was driving the dakota that
> beat him!
> And the U.S. just thinks our women look nice driving them.
> **
> ** **
> I know those Canadian girls can drive
> I haul grain up and down I-29 'tween S.Dakota and Winnipeg.
> Strangley enough as I sit here thinking.....all us Northern girls drive
> real good.
> hehe
> Jaq
hey Jaq

here are you from? where do you live now? still in canada?
there are a few canadians on this mailing list. Norah lives here in
toronto. there are a couple people from hamilton and area. did winnipeg
get any snow yet? i have to go to Vancouver on the 28th - 8th.

talk to you later,

randy
fonman@ican.net
98 dak sport blk cc v6 thule bike rack