Re: DML Digest V3 #1497

From: Heather Mosley (hm15233@academia.swt.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 11:09:38 EDT

>Welcome aboard Heather and congratulations! Now, tell us more about the
>truck(V8? Auto/5 speed? Reg cab/extended?
>
>Congrats Heather!!!!!!!!What other info about your Dakota can you
>share....Trim package? V-8 or V-6? 4x4 or 4x2? Club or regular cab?

>Hey Heather, is that SWT as in South West Texas on your email address?
>I sure hope so. You will love the moment you become a Dakota owner, I
>know I did.

OK OK OK, now I am poor, for now, so I could only afford a Dakota Sport 4
cyl, but I did get the 5 speed, it has the light package, trim package,
ummmm, they said something about the back end has something else which makes
it faster?????? I haven't even seen my truck as of this morning, I am
playing hookie from work (shhhhhhhhh don't tell my boss) to get my truck
today cause I am so excited. I will let you guys know EXACTLY what it is I
got, but not until tomorrow morning after I have woken up in my truck cause
the first night is "our" night together...don't ask how I am going to sleep
in this truck, I am 1 inch short of 6', but hey, gotta love yer truck!

Yes, I am at Southwest Texas State University, and I DO need a 5 speed to
get up these hills! (I'm buying my Dak at South Star in Austin) I got a
great deal on it ;) I'm only paying $12K out the door (my whole family owns
a dodge of some sorts and well...same sales guy) even though I want an R/T
(too bad no stick).

Heather
almost 98 Dakota Sport 4x2 4cy 5sp
San Marcos, Texas (Home of Chilympiad - Look at Chili's posters)