Re: RE:DML Beautiful Fall...Cali WHAT??????

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 12:15:51 EDT

You can have your Cali skateboards and rollerblades....wow I grew out of that
along time ago when I grew up!!! You can have your beaches too....most of all
you can have your earthquakes and forest fires!!! Skiing...hmmmmmm I wont even
comment of that.....cause I dont wish I had mountain to ski on, I would rather
drive down the Tennessee and go 4wheelin on the mountains and not drink my
java and go out skiing!!! how boring!!! I would so much rather be in Indiana
with my frozen Dakota and my cold ass winters ANY day. So ya know what....that
post meant nothing to me and it just shows some peoples mentality.....
Let the sparks fly! :)
Shotgun, rifle and a fourwheel drive.....an coutry boy can survive!
Kyle