RE: Newbie

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 13:51:52 EDT

Welcome to the list Chris. There is probably someone on the list familiar
with parts for the 4 cylinder, but I'm not familiar with any off hand.
Obvious changes would be intake and exhaust mods. If I remember, I'll look
in my Mopar Performance Parts catalog tonight and see if there are any
listed there.
Rich - Ashburn, VA