Welcome Heather!

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 15:38:11 EDT

Welcome to the list Heather. If you love your Dak, you found the perfect
place to be. This list can answer any question you have, make you laugh,
sometimes even make you angry. Kind of like a family, I'd say. :)

Have fun with your DAK!

>Hi Heather! Welcome to the DML. Glad you didn't get washed away
>from the recent floods. Hope you like your new Dakota, intense
>blue is a fabulous color. Mine is black and needs a scrub every
>week. Gotta go wash it. Bye!
>
>GS -
>
>98 5.2L 5spd =o)

I can't agree more with your comment on black. My '93 in electric blue
(yes, that's what they called it then) didn't need anywhere near as much
cleaning as the black does. The only time I like my truck dirty is when we
go offroad and drive through some mud. I kind of like the design the mud
splashes leave on the truck. I know, I know..... I'm a bit weird but it's fun.

Norah

The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.