New tires on & exhaust sound

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 15:37:01 EDT

Hey all,

Got some new Firestone Firehawks SS10 255/60/15 installed yesterday. They tuck
under the fender and look a lot better than the Inslictas. Steering seems to
be looser and I feel more comfortable going around corners at high speeds.
Also, yesterday when I was driving past a car on my street (25 mph) I set off
a car alarm with my exhaust. I have the 2 chamber flowmaster on my V-6. Also,
drove pat my sister's 98 civic and made it chirp, like the alarm was about to
go off. It made me smile.

Later,

2me
http://v6dakota.freeservers.com