RE: RE: Jules...Gone...Attn. Craig.

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 16:03:18 EDT

Craig,
Just out of curiosity, where your problems self inflicted, parts
availability, machine shop work? I spent 9 months building up my 95. The
bulk of the time was spent
on getting the Vortech dialed in (computer, injectors, ignition, and to a
certain extent the compression). These items (with the exception of the
compression), really
had no effect on the engine buildup. The same common sense items apply to
all engine builds. My cost on the buildup was approx. $7,000. This included
the supercharger, rebuild, ported heads, new ignition, injectors, computer
(twice modified), custom pistons, custom rods, and many other items. I would
really be
interested in your horror stories.....
        Frank