Re: Aspirations (Was V6/V8)

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 21:33:19 EDT

     Good point Shaun. That reminds me of the fun I had in my old
     89'Shadow ES Turbo 5 spd. Made believers out of alot of people
     including my wife with her Mustang GT ( had to dust her). Amazingly
     enough the Shadow had a much smoother ride than the Mustang.. go
     figure. Dak content: Wish I could still pull out my trusty SHadow on
     those days when the Dak is resting.

                        Rob