Re: Heard back from Mr Gasket finally!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 18:20:39 EDT

<< What a bunch of losers. Mr. Gasket isnt exactly world renown for really
 high quality anyways, I mean they sell it at pep boys so... I think we
 should all right them and forward this and tell them it is why we dont
 intend to ever buy any of their products again. Wish I could take that
 Accell supercoil back now...

 Bill
 '97 SS/T

Yah, they make Hurst, Mr. Gasket, Hays Clutches, Lakewood, Cragar, Tru-Spoke,
Weldwheels, Pro-trac, Blackjack, Cyclone, Eagle, Thrush, Hickey, Roughcountry,
Daytona, and a couple of other lesser known brands. This is all from the back
of their 1991 catalog! Who knows who else they own now!

Brad