Re: 3.55 Vs 3.92

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 19:24:21 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/98 4:33:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fleigle@hotmail.com writes:

<< Also do you think she needs the limited slip differential. I
 told her she probably didn't but again I don't know that much about it.
 I think she is planning on driving mostly city miles but I think she
 will be on the freeway more especially here in Vegas. >>
yeah, get the limited slip. If she is concerned with MPG, then just go with
the 3.55. It really is the most practical gear of all!
Eric