Amsoil

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 09:24:57 EDT

Pedro, I don't know what exact info you need (since you're doing the
comparison), I got you some phone numbers for Amsoil. Their info line is:
(715)-392-7101, their "order only" line is (800)-777-7094 (I hate it when
they charge for info calls). Local dealer said you could use his dealer no.
to order if you wanted too. It's 48195. I don't know what kind of discount
that will get you, or how much you have to order at one time. I hope this
helps. Let us (DML) know what you find out. Thanks, Glen.