Re: New member and K&N filter question

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 12:28:35 EDT

You can pick up all the necessary parts at your local auto parts store right
off the shelf. In my case I went to shucks. And it's a piece of cake to
install. And in my opinion that's the only mod I would do, everything else,
headers, exhaust, etc. just costs too much and won't do all that much.

Jason
98, CC, SLT+, 318, 4X4