RE: RE: Jules...Gone...

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 16:25:47 EDT

Jon,
Hey if it wernt for reinventing the wheel I'd have to find another
profession!!! I was always a hard learner anyhow! Thanks for your support!
One of the reasons things are going kinda slow on the TB build is the
testing/data collection. Both Frank and I work in the medical industry and
Im not sure of another industry other than space and com that requires more
testing! Its hard to break the mold. The TB project is a learning
experience for Frank and me and we are trying to avoid making it a learning
experience for the DML (I hate parts that dont work like I think they will).
Im having a blast, and I'll take Jules's comments as a compliment. I've
been told worse (but more specifically) by people that pay me to do these
things, and they still pay me!
Bruce K Bridges