Re: Need help with brakes PLEASE -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 17:05:45 EDT

Yeah, I've loaded my dak to the ground with my college stuff and lost
nothing in the range of power when runnin' up hills in the Shenandoah
Valley. Man, gotta' luv a Dak!

-mike d.

>>> <McStyer@aol.com> 10/20/98 02:40am >>>

<< >>Could the stress from the added weight of the trailer been too much
 for my
 poor Dak,<<<

 no 6er jokes!!!! =)
 -just helpin' a fellow 6er out =)

 -mike d. ooV6

Now worries from the engine. She's stock as can be and she pulled the
trailer
just fine(a lot of that praise should go to the 5-speed -thank god for low
gearing). It's just a matter of stopping that had me worried ;) Seriously
though, I was hauling a really heavy load. There were over 10K people
at this
campout and of all the trucks we were admiring as they pulled out
Sunday
morning, the only things I saw pulling loads heavy as mine were duelly
diesels, an F-250 longbed 4x4, and 2 k1500 4X4s. I WAS pulling more
than I
felt safe, but it's nice to know I can if I have to :)

Mike S.
V6 with grunt and the 5-speed to back it up in a 93 CC
Glory be to the Dak!