RE: I Hate Street Scene -Reply

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 18:31:13 EDT

Don't get me started on AIM. I had a run in with those *&%%%$#'ing jerks a
couple of years ago when I bought a bumper cover for my room mates truck
based on the picture in the magazine. What showed up on the door was in fact
a bumper cover, but it looked nothing like the one in the mag. They gave me
crap for over a week before they approved a refund. They kept trying to tell
me that the one in the mag was a prototype and that the production model had
several changes to it. Yeah right!...

<snip>
Sounds like these guys are another AIM
<unsnip>

John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, and lots of other things