Re: Sport Plus Package

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 18:17:24 EDT

It's funny that you mention that. My '93 Dakota was an SLT (chrome); my
'95 is an SLT (chrome). To me the chrome looked better than the
monochrome in THAT model. However, when I look at the new models ('97
+,i.e., Ram Lites - more power, less weight), I prefer the monochrome
look and would buy that instead of the chrome. I'm glad Dodge had the
sense to make both available.

Richard

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:28:57 -0400 Jodi Lewis <JLewis@sharetech.com>
writes:
>I am one of the freaks that doesn't like the chrome. :) To me the
>truck looks more "playful" when the colors match. Granted, I went
>with
>the "lady-like" teal and not a powerful black or intense blue.
>
>Just my opinion.
>
>-Jodi
>jlewis@sharetech.com
>'98 Dakota Sport
>
>> I personally cannot understand why a
>> person would not want to go with the SLT package and get chrome.
>>

>> Jason
>> 98 cc, 318, 4X4

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]