Re: Re: Jules

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 19:07:57 EDT

Jules,
I do not know you, I have never talked to you, but I have seen some of your
advertisements in magazines and I was seriously considering doing business
with you. I'm sorry to say that my opinion has changed. I am no expert on
how to run a business, but I feel that you can come up with a better way to
deal with complaints than use profanity and brag about your sales records.
Your attitude towards others has turned me away from your company, and I am
sure I'm not the only one. Thanks,

Ben Vaughan

mailto:webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com