Jules

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 18:48:01 EDT

DML List,

        As of yesterday I was reserving judgement on the Jules thing. I just
wished it would go away. Today we get Jules' response.
        I wish to apologize to our new members, and female members, for this
totally unnecessary posting from Jules. It is so far out of line that I am
offended that it was put on the list at all. Does Jules have a right to his
opinion? Yes. Does he have the inalienable right to offend people with his
rhetoric? No!
        Jules responded in a way that points out exactly what many members
have very eloquently posted (without the use of coarse or foul language).
Their point is that Jules is not a good people person, which makes him a
poor business person.
        I suggest, HIGHLY, that we discontinue any thread pertaining to
Jules, and get on with what the Dakota Mailing List is all about.
        I also suggest, HIGHLY, that Jules take a course in Business Ethics,
and English Grammar. Eventually the way you deal with people will catch up.

IMHO.

JonH