Re: RE: Jules...Gone...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 19:08:21 EDT

----------
> From: Rekker21@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: RE: Jules...Gone...
> Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 4:57 PM
>
> In a message dated 10/21/98 3:24:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:
>
> << Knowledge is power;
> withholding information is a tactic thats been employed to excersize
> control throughout the generations. I guess I don't blame you for
wanting
> to keep it to yourself, but I hold the philosophy that information
should
> be free. I intend to spread the wealth. >>

sure... hahahahahahah ad infitum...

like i want to share my proprietary info... info that i use to create
buying motive addressment... and you feel that that info should be free....
  ya like microsoft shares their info with all the rest of the computer
world...

no wonder i get the flack from some of you guys... at least one or two
screws loose here... and it ain't me!

j@mpi