Re: Re: Jules-DML/SEC/"..Go To Hell...!"/Its Halloween Time...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 23:38:59 EDT

----------
> From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Re: Jules-DML Standards of Excellence Committee
> Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 8:37 PM
.
He said...

 P.S. If you don't like what I've said then, "Go straight to hell, boys...
 Go
 straight to hell, boys...! The Clash, "Straight to Hell", 9/17/82.

> To the *rest* of the DML: Remember who started this latest go round?!
As I
> recall, it was a simple question from someone new. And I quote, "Who was
this
> Jules guy". From there the cheap shots about Jules flowed unabated! No
wonder
> he's a bit pissed off, I would be too!!!! That war/flame fest was a long
time
> ago and everybody got their pound of flesh as I remember! To resurrect
and, I
> might add; stab behind the back (as most thought Jules was not on the
list),
> sucks!
>
> To Jules: You run a business, no?! If the quality of your goods is so
superior
> as to command a premium price, God bless and Gods speed!

you sound like my banker... :)

 I can understand why
> you'd be pissed as the flack you got initially had nothing to do with
anything
> you said recently (hell, you hadn't said *anything* recently for Gods
sake!).
> But, WTF, your rebuttal posts have been, well, just waaaayyyy out there!

make no mistake... I AM a "way out there"... sort a'guy!

 If > your a business man you gotta' remember everything you send here is
public *and*
> documented!

as are your comments... your post bears repeating and so here it is
again...

Has anger got the best of you??

actually... i wasn't angry... but i was in a great writing mood... seems
liked i reached those so intended... they SURE do know it... and many
seemed to have been dutifully entertained... ribald as it was... naw... i
wasn't angry... but i'd say it just the same again, sam! for those that
inquired... yes a movie contract is in the works... for a continuation.

i am sure that ya'll be happy to realize that that was only... chapter
one... YES... in fact!... there's (even) more chapters... chapter two takes
place in the bedroom... and makes chapter one seem like everyone's dakota
runs perfectly all the time. (ooo-gghhHH!!) makes me shiver and want to
go out and torque my head bolts til they strip out all of the block
threads... (laughs for 5 mins. min!!) h..h..h..!

> To Newbees: Old flames/anger have got to be taken with a grain of salt!
To put
> it another way, alot of what's being said is from past wars. Prior to a
certain
> deal, Jules's posts, although cryptic, generated a whole bunch of food
for
> thought and active discussion (as I recall). Pretty much what the DML is
all
> about in my estimation!

I can understand why
> you'd be pissed as the flack you got initially had nothing to do with
anything

not really pissed... but as several acknowledged the uncalled for roast
warranted a comeback... rasty and gross as the sleeper was (nasty flies!)
i just wanted to get ya'lls attention and see if ya'll was really at
98.6... and to what extent it matters to us here... as in it don't!

remember... it was signed "lovingly"... and by a dedicated "dml"er

maybe it was my way of sayinig "BOO!"... Ha- - -ppy Halloween!

your post is one of the best (maybe the) on the subject... not wanting to
take any position other than my own...

i'll say it again....

luv

j@mpi