Re: RE: Jules

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 01:24:18 EDT

----------
> From: Michael Guzinski <m.gski@mci2000.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: RE: Jules
> Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 10:48 PM
>
>At this point I see that there are no
> satisfied customers of Magnum Performance that I have heard of. Until
> yesterday I was impressed with his products and was planning to have this
> Jules guy build my TBI. I was completely appalled at his response. As a
> potential customer I do not expect to have such vulgar behavior. What is
> with the e-mail was it necessary? This man is so rude and
unprofessional. I
> feel embarrassed to even mention that I spoke with him once on the phone
and
> ordered his cheap little catalog. You know you can't treat customers
like
> that...it will eventually catch up to you.

put your lil silk sniffle rag away... problem is you are not a customer...
and won't be as i already deleted your catalog request yesterday.... we
read you like a book

but be a man if you do go on a one-way war against big bad jules... post
all the reponses pros and cons... thats the only fair way....

but... we have happy customers here by the thousands... we didn't get to be
the #1 leading independent supplier by pissing off customers...

problem is yall like to sling sh%^ at us and don't like me slinging it
right back and a bunch more...

set up your page we'll just set up one close for searching that has all the
facts... i already have a doc folder with all of these responses in
there...

BBj@mpi