RE: RE: Re: Sport Plus Package

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 00:41:13 EDT

Awwwww.......I love a little CHROME. Just a little though. Besides chrome
means America.....you know the old 50's cars and trucks with all the bright
chrome bumpers and grills and tailfins and mirrors and shifters and baby
moons...ok....maybe too much is bad. I bought a SLT because it had a little
chrome.....and everyone has either a red, white, or, black Sport
Dakotas.....Mine is Metallic Red. I am, however, in the process of changing
the front fascia and rear bumper trim plates from the grey colored plastic
to painted ones that match the body color.(real pain to do this...they have
to order new ones for me)