RE:Sport Plus Package

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 11:36:43 EDT

   Ugh! My SLT+ is getting dissed! I happen to like the look of the Dak in
Chrome trim! IMO the sport packages make the truck look "plastic" like and
too Euroesque, and the cheesy decals look... cheesy (Ha! take them apples!
Phhhbbbt! ^u^). I will admit, I HATE the generic "gray" bumper inserts all
the SLT's get. I'm going to order a set of paintable inserts and chin skirt
from the Sport Package and have them painted to match my beautiful Black Dak.
    Ugh, I still can't believe it, my Dak gets dissed by women, including a
Canadian one at that... That does it, call out the 101st, it's time to invade.
 We obviously have to correct some fiesty attitudes up there! Teach you guys
to pick on my chrome... (Harumph)(sulk)

Shaun H.
"The preceding message is not to be taken seriously by an English reading
audience, all others can ignore it."
"Chrome: no rust, no polish: it must be a California Dak!"