Exaust Cutouts attn: Jon

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 11:21:06 EDT

>>>The biggest they offer is 2.25", and I think the stock exhaust
tubing is 2.5". My entire exhaust is 3" now, so I need an even
bigger one. I have no idea why they'd bother making them
so small. I *really* want one, but I haven't found one big enough
yet! :-( (No way am I going to reduce my exhaust pipe by .75" just
to include their cutout...)<<<

JON!
I found a 3" exhaust uncapper in Jeg's. Page 51 in the newest catalog, in
the bottom laft habd corner. I don't think it's exactly what you're lookin'
for, but ut's simialr. Just thought I'd point it out... =)

-mike d.