Andre Mauboussin

From: 4x4dakv8@iname.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 12:18:51 EDT

----------
Soooo, let me see if I understand you correctly. You Andre, are a better person that Jules and therefore are entitled to publically call him an "infantile butthead" and propose that we all write to the magazines that he advertises in to help him promote his business?

Now, I think I understand what kind of person you are.