Re: RE: What Happened to the DML?

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 13:34:22 EDT

----------
> From: Bridges, Bruce <bbridges@alarismed.com>
> To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
> Subject: DML: RE: What Happened to the DML?
> Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 11:42 AM
>
> Robert,
> HEY lets look on the positive side, Hes (Jman) posting again,

well, maybe...

 he knows his
> stuff,

a little, huh?

AND hes extremely entertaining

at times...

if you keep the personal issues in
> their place (or on the screen and not in your head!)

ohh... he wa so mean to me today... but i only wanted ALL his tbi info...
the fipk for 49.95... free fgt... and that ais/tps voltage stuff, too.
gee... now my morning torque attitude has lost 50 ft lbs... grrr... i'll
get him!

 I like a little
> flaming (life can be too tame sometimes).

as in dust stirring...

 Its the Internet, an unregulated,
> anarchical forum for virtually anything!

couldn't say it better... and i can be real vocal at times!

 Ive got my own opinions, and once
> in a while I share them, whether anyone wants em or not. Why not? I
like
> it when the list sticks to more dakota related issues, and MPI is
certainly
> in that thread soooo...
> BKB

yeah... just read yesterdays HOT action...

and so...

exactly... so i hope someone will set up a page maybe called...
imetthejulesontheInet... and survived