RE: RE: Jules...Gone...

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 15:42:52 EDT

Why didn't your friends return them? MPI has "satisfied or return it"
policy on the TBs. And I thought everyone said the rockers were Crower,
so I guess Crower is screwing everyone and ripping them off too. Did
your friends talk to Crower or MPI? Did they have dyno pulls to see what
was happening, or were they running at the strip on 60 degree days
before mods, and 90 degree days after mods? How many mods did they do at
the same time? Ever give a thought to there might be other issues such
as fuel delivery or exhaust restrictions causing problems? Glad you guys
could immediately and definitively pin-point it to the TBs and
rockers... NOT!

To my way of thinking there is nothing more irresponsible than whining
about something without giving the vendor a chance to address it. Its
like me saying "My Dak is a total piece of shit" and "The dealer is an
*sshole" because when I got it the bed was loose and the dealer didn't
get it fixed on the first try. If you have a problem with the product,
and try to work it out with the vendor and cannot, then it may be time
to bitch, but its irresponsible to bitch before you have...

Craig