Re[2]: Aftermarket ignitions

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 23:13:41 EDT

Hmmmmm... Does this mean that the 8.5 wires are part of the problem or is
it the combination of all the other parts??? The reason I ask is I was
gonna send a check to Patrick?, to get a set of Magnecore 8.5mm wires if
they were still available... I think this is a stupid question, but could
new wires alone degrade performance/cause any problems?

T.
"Like I said, this is probably a stupid question but what the hey?", in
Boston.