Rolling Door Locks, or how the dml put $25 in my pocket

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 22:56:00 EDT

Hey folks,
Just thought I would let you know, I had my DAK (97xlt+ extended cab v6) in
the shop this week (timing chain replaced, shifter linkage adjusted) and I
decided that I wanted the rolling door locks. well when I got there to
pickup my truck there was a $25.00 charge for the lock adjustment. so
remembering something I saw on the DML I simply stated, "when I talked to
Chrysler, they said that was a feature and not an option, if you would like
to call them I will be happy to wait" the cashier called the service writer
and adjusted my bill. No more questions asked. just a little happy story
to show that even with the occasional battles, the dml still can put cash in
you pocket!

Cuervo