Re: Re[2]: Aftermarket ignitions

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 00:11:38 EDT

<< Hmmmmm... Does this mean that the 8.5 wires are part of the problem or is
 it the combination of all the other parts??? The reason I ask is I was
 gonna send a check to Patrick?, to get a set of Magnecore 8.5mm wires if
 they were still available... I think this is a stupid question, but could
 new wires alone degrade performance/cause any problems? >>

The MSD is whats claimed to cause the loss here.

The Magnecor 8.5mm wires are a totally different wire than the MSD, but, they
will not cause any power loss.

I've still got quiet a few V6, V8, and V10 sets left, and there's still a week
or so left to get in with the good pricing. Ordering information is available
at my web page.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance