Re: Anti-sway bars....

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 13:45:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/1998 10:20:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ghaushe@ichips.intel.com writes:

<< I have noticed lately that I get a lot of squealing from the tires when I
go
 around corners (I didn't notice this 6 or 8 mos ago)....Now of course it is
 quite possible that I am just going around corners a lot faster (actually
this
 is quite probable), but I'd like to reduce the roll a little, and perhaps get
 rid of some of the understee >>

When I had the Goodyear Inslictas, my tires would squel in a parking lot if I
made a tight turn, and taking corners to fast :-). Now with my new Firestone
Firehawks, there is little to know squel. I was also wondering what good a
rear anti sway bar does?

Later,

2me