Re: Y pipes!! SoCal dak owners PLEASE READ!!!

From: Ryan Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 18:20:38 EDT

Hey Bruce,
You lucky dog. While you're down there ask them about doing a 3" cat inlet
version so that we can get rid of that silly 2 in 1 out cat. I think that would
straighten out/improve the overall flow since a cat doesn't seem like the
optimal place to join two air streams.
Wouldn't it make more sense to merge the streams pre-cat?

Ryan K
'99 RT