Re: Toyota Tundra

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 20:41:50 EDT

Yeah but it just looks too funny and plus I would never buy a first year
production truck, especially the fact that it is Toyota's first V8 in a
pickup!!!
It comes out on 2000, it does have the same 4.7L V8 double overhead cam in the
new Land Cruiser. The 3.4L V6 is available in 2WD or 4WD with either a four
speed auto or a 5 speed stick. The V8, which is rated at 245HP is available
with or 2WD or 4WD but with an auto tranny only. It only comes in one
wheelbase, 128.3 inches. It comes in 2 configurations..... 2 door reg cab with
a 8ft bed or a 4 door cab with a 6.5ft bed, and the four door had exterior
handles on ALL 4 doors. Delivered to dealers May 1999, and based upon the
Tacoma's price....I bet this truck will be well over $25,000....a compltere
waste of meny from where I stand...
Kyle