Re: R/T Info/questions

From: HrtbeatZ28@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 21:19:14 EDT

Doesn't sound like your expirencing anything I haven't. My R/T has 700 miles
on it. The overhead mini computer says an average of 15.6 mpg. I do drive 40
miles round trip to work 5 days a week. As long as I fill up once a week I'm
satisified. You got to sacrifice somthing for the badest boy on the block!

Question for all you 98/99 Dak owners who didn't get fog lights ( I know;
print stupid on my forehead ) looking things over, I'm pretty sure the wiring
harness is there. I've found a plugin on both sides capped and wire tied out
of the way. What are the odds you could buy the lights, mounting brackets, a
new in dash switch, carefully cut out the bumper plug and have them done?
Anybody got any suggestions?