Re: women on the DML

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 22:10:16 EDT

>I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm getting the feeling we are
>being snookered here. Can anyone confirm that Jodi and Norah are really
girls?
>No offense, but girls that don't like to shop and drive Kotas! That's like
>heaven on earth :-)
>
>hehehe...
>
>T.

Well, I can confirm the fact that Norah is indeed a real *woman*. You're
right, it is like heaven on earth, and you can just keep your distance,
thank you very much :-).

Of course, I suppose the next logical question is, "is Jason even real?"
Since we're on the Internet, you never really know who you're talking to.
The whole DML could just be a simulation for all you know. :-) It's too
bad you're too busy to make the Toronto meet, or you could meet us and see
that we're real people.

Jason