got spanked

From: dvader (dvader@intop.net)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 01:47:57 EDT

Ok, i was out tonight just cruising in my 98 r/t i've had a few months and
as i pulled up to a redlight i noticed the guy next to me had a truck with a
lot of modifications so i did the natural thing and took off when the light
turned green and left him! about 1/4 mile down the road came another red
light and we both stopped and this time he was ready....the light turned
green and tires were spinning and i was ahead by probably a car lenght and
then all of a sudden he blows past me and just spanks me! we get down the
road about 2 miles and he pulls off and i pull in beside him to talk. i
told him he had a bad ass truck and asked him what he had in it. he said a
350. he said he liked my truck and had never seen one like it around
before. i told him i just got it. then we went about our separate ways and
i felt pretty bad the rest of the night cause i got spanked. now what are
some fairly easy modifications i can do to maybe make it a little closer
next time?