re: Who's Driving?

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 09:37:56 EDT

>Hey Norah!!
>
>Congrats on the upcoming wedding!! I can just picture you being dropped
>off and riding away in your Dakota. :) That's too funny! Be sure to
>hire a guard so that you don't get any damaging/unwanted "decorating"
>done during the reception!!! :)
>
>- -Jodi
>jlewis@sharetech.com
>'98 Dakota Sport

Thanks for the best wishes Jodi. We haven't decided what we're doing with
the Daks yet. I would kind of like to bring both of them, only for the
simple fact that my mom doesn't drive and neither does my friend. I
honestly wouldn't want to squeeze both of them into the back seat of the
club cab. So we may have to split up and take both daks. No need for
guards - it's at city hall - in and out within an hour, and the alarm
systems would keep them away, especially from Jason's. Man you can't even
sneeze around his dak, never mind touch it. And the volume on his is
definitely trying to break the sound barrier. I think it's set just a
little on the sensitive and side don't you think? Plus I think people know
us well enough that they wouldn't dare touch the daks! ;)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd