Re: Not about dakota, but still need to know

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 11:40:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/98 10:06:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
beeneja@adams.edu writes:

> Hey guys/gals,
> I am looking and trading for a 1977 dodge ram 150 4x4 with a rebuilt
318
> and dual exhaust. Both the transfer case and the 4 speed manual tranny are
> from a 1984 forest service truck. The questions are these: does the 318
put
> out adequate power for such a heavy truck? Is $1500 a good price for it or
> am I getting robbed?
>
> 1996 Dak sport

While a 318 in a large truck like that would not be my first choice, they did
come like that and are more than able to handle the backroads. Is this the
"Power Wagon" model?

Good price if its in good shape.
Gene in Baytown
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L slushbox(stealth mods)
99 R/T, CC,(not quite broke in yet)
68 Charger R/T, 440-4
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html.htm