Re: Dumb Blonde Coming Out

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 15:19:45 EDT

<< I
have only found ONE problem with my new little baby...no good lookin' man
came with it :( Guess I gotta buy one of those separate.
Hi.I am for sale.<g>

How much am I gonna be in debt for you? ;)

????Question...even though they say the scotch guard the upholstery, should
I do it again? >>
Only if you intend to spill your scotch,something I don't do. ; )

Honey, one thing I do know is how to NOT spill my drink while in my truck,
it's called, keep the bottle shut until you're home to get drunk