Re: After JBA install, creaking???

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 23:39:29 EDT

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right way to submit something. I just
wanted to say hello to everyone. I dont have a Dakota but I do have a Durango.
I like the format of your board, have you guys seen the Durango board at
Durangoclub.com. It seems that you all are more interested in performance,
thats great, I have spent all day reading about your mods. My D has intake,
headers, jet chip and borla exhaust. How difficult is the TB mod. Anyway I
just wanted to see how this works. How do you read everything is there
somewhere besides archives. Thanks for all the info I have already learned.
About the person with the creaking, could you have a cracked or loose motor
mount. Just a thought. Talk to you later....Tony D