Re: Re: 92 dak rear wheel hop

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 07:54:45 EST

If I remember correctly, I believe RANCHO makes KICKER SHOCKS for just about
every truck application. Their great for off-road to because they allow the
rear axle to move according to the terrain it's on. Unlike normal traction
bars which restrict axle movement (not good for off-road)...............

"psychonaut"