Re: Re: ATTN: 5.2 V8 OWNERS

From: Vanderburg (vanderbu@silk.net)
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 18:30:58 EST

My 1994 gets me 19 Mpg's going to work and back. I have the high HP SBEC
computer, Jacobs Ultra ignition system, Dual exhaust, Dual air intake,
running 91 grade fuel, Automatic, and 3.5 rear LSD. Unless of course I'm
hitting the floor hard then I drop a couple Mpg's. Haven't seen the 20 Mpg's
for some time. Wonder what I would have to do to get that all the time?