Which year?

From: Corey A Meyer (cameyer@bw.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 18:55:19 EST

        This may seem like a silly question, but I have an '89 and have
finally decided not to spend a whole lot of money(of which I don't have a
lot being a poor college kid) trying to up my horse power, but will wait
until I can afford a newer truck with all I want(4x4,5.2L,ext.cab SLT).
        So, which year 5.2L gets the most horsepower? I would think the
newest, butt this isn't always so. And which years which I be able to do
the most upgrades(engine,exhaust,suspension) with the least problem
finding parts and staying within the various laws and regulations?
        Any help is appreciated.

Corey
1989 3.9V6 with kickBUTT tires!