Re: RE: Re: Sport Plus Package -Reply -Reply

From: Mike d. (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 25 1998 - 20:40:55 EST

Yeah, When my dak got hit I got a nice new chrome rear bumper off of a
95 Dak, and it's rust free... for now. I tryu to take care of it, but everytime
I go to polish it, water comes out from underneath that rubber step thing!
AARRRGGHHHHH! The bumper's gonna' go soon in favor of a roll pan
anyway, but I want it to look good til' I get rid of it! =)

-mike d.

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 10/22/98 10:48pm >>>
<<It was oxidizing when I got the truck, so why bother? It's no worse
than it
was...hopefully it'll stay that way =)>>

Now that is a GREAT attitude!! :-) I really try to think positive like this
when I look at the chrome on my motorcycle, but *sadly* I keep fighting
the
inevitable rust and raising my blood pressure at the same time!

I'll try to remember this post next time I ride my bike... God I'm glad I don't
have anything flashy on my Dak to drive me nuts!

T.