Re: RE: Re: RE: RE:Hockey update

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 18:29:13 EST

     Well...so much for the "kind man" bit...blew that thought all to
     hell!!!

                                Rob

Subject: DML: RE: Re: RE: RE:Hockey update
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net > at Internet-Link
Date: 10/26/98 2:18 PM

Well I'm sorry us AMERICAN'S have wrecked the sport of rugby for you by
creating an american past time sport watched all over the world, instead of
rugby. And also us AMERICAN'S are the ones who wrecked foreign pieces of
crap and created the truck you are driving. If you think us AMERICAN'S are
so bad then why don't you pick up a trade and times and buy a Volvo, sell
your truck to someone worthy, and move to England or where ever the hell
rugby was created. And tell your father-in-law too!!!!