DML MEET - VERY IMPORTANT

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 16:49:28 EST

Ok all you Southeast people, Listen up! A few of us have been discussing a
DML meet in Spartanburg South Carolina and we want to get a list of all
those who feel they could make it. We already have 4 (Me, Mike Sykes,
Robert Trottmann, and Brad Smith). I know a hotel in Spartanburg that will
most likely give us a pretty good group discount. We ask that if you are
interested in going, please send me a personal e-mail at
webmaster@dakattack.com and then I will e-mail you back soon with a date to
so we can figure out a weekend that is good for everyone. The location is
still flexible but we figured that it would be the best place to allow some
VA and TN people to come, while it is an easy drive for NC and GA people.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond to my personal e-mail with your name and e-mail
address as SOON as possible if you are interested!! C'mon folks, lets make
this be even better than the Houston DML meet! That is all! :)
Ben Vaughan
www.dakattack.com
webmaster@dakattack.com
ICQ: 558772
AOL: AttackDak
--Why does the sun on the Raisin Bran cereal box wear sunglasses?
--Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?