MPG

From: Michael DuBose (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 18:14:46 EST

I have noticed recently that alot of people are complaining about
pinging. Just to let everyone know if you use 87 octane fuel in a car
with a bunch of mods you are probably HURTING your gas milage. The
higher the octane the better the fuel burns in the combustion chamber
and thus better performance. There are alot of people that are
complaining about pinging. If you have done some performance mods and
you are still using 87 octance fuel try 92 for a while and see if it
goes away. I know from personal exsperience that it helps with pinging
and performance. Well thats just my $.02.

--
Michael D.

Wants a 99R/T RC Got a 84 Chrysler LaserXE