Re: Re: Post lift kit bumper problems

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 18:34:38 EST

I replaced my rear bumper with a roll pan after installing the 3" body lift.
I think it looks quite a bit better. The only thing I never took care of
was the hitch. I used to pull a small boat and trailer with the ball on the
bumper.
I haven't replaced it yet with a reciever hitch. I have looked at a few,
but with a 3" body lift, they look like they would hang too low. Has anyone
found a hitch the would sit up higher than a normal hitch?

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/~Walter_Felix